Valenta, Rudolf: IgE epitope proximity determines immune complex shape and effector cell activation capacity. . In: Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. Jg.137 H. 5, S.15571565
- Materials and reagents
- Construction, expression, and purification of myoglobin derivatives
- Circular dichroism analysis
- Gel filtration
- Quantitative IgE reactivity as determined by binding to dot-blotted purified myoglobin derivatives
- Negative-stain EM
- Rat basophil leukemia cell assay
- BIAcore analysis
- Passive anaphylaxis model
- Construction of artificial allergens containing defined numbers of IgE epitopes in different proximity
- IgE reactivity of artificial allergens and formation of immune complexes of different shapes depend on the proximity and th ...
- Molecules containing IgE epitopes engineered into adjacent positions are more potent at inducing basophil degranulation tha ...
- Allergen molecules with IgE epitopes engineered into adjacent positions show high allergenic activity in sensitized mice